(1)Founded in 1999, SUNRA is a listed company mainly specializing in R & D, production and sales of electric vehicles.
(2)SUNRA is the first e-vehicle manufacturer to get qualification to produce electric motorcycle & electric automobile production and get license of low speed electric automobile, which is the important milestone for development of Chinese e-vehicle industry.
(3)SUNRA has developed into a leading company in Chinese e-vehicle industry with 4 production bases in Wuxi, Tianjin, Xiangyang, Guangdong & more than 5000 staffs.
(4)Development concept: Where there is sunray, there is SUNRA.
SUNRA is the only e-vehicle manufacturer in Chinese industry to service Beijing Olympics, Shanghai World Expo & Xi’an World Horticultural Exposition.
(1) In May 2008, SUNRA exclusively provides over 3000 units vehicles to stadiums with/without competition and service fields during Beijing Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Production quality and service level gained recognition of world-class sports organizations.
(2) In December 2009, SUNRA formally became “Official Electric Vehicle Provider of World Expo 2010 Shanghai China”. SUNRA was awarded “Expo 2010 Shanghai China Outstanding Contribution Enterprise” due to its great contribution.
(3) In December 2010, SUNRA became “2011 Xi’an World Horticultural Exposition Global Partners”.
(1) In June 2012, with brand value of RMB 6.208 billion, SUNRA was the only brand in the industry selected into “The 9 th Top 500 Chinese Most Valuable Brands” issued by World Brand Laboratory (WBL), becoming No 1 in Chinese e-vehicle industry.
(2) In May 2015, in “TOP 500 Chinese Most Valuable Brands” SUNRA’s brand value increased to RMB 8.395 billion, becoming No 1 in Chinese e-vehicle industry again.
(3) On April 27, 2017, SUNRA was listed company at Shanghai Stock Exchange, becoming the first A share in Chinese e-vehicle industry.
(1) SUNRA has been approved to establish the first Post-Doctoral Research Center & academician Research Center in the industry. Also together with academician Mr. Chen Qingquan, SUNRA has established “SUNRA Qingquan Research Institute”.
(2) SUNRA gets more than 100 patents, develops more than 40 new models & 20 new technologies each year.
(3) In March 2015, SUNRA established cooperation with MIT. Both parties have started fundamental research on motor & battery, and jointly developed flux-switching permanent magnet (FSPM) for electric vehicles.
(1) Since 2012, SUNRA has established partnership & cooperation with Carver in the Netherlands, American 3M company & MIT. Also SUNRA has established cooperation with world’s top engineering designers from Germany, Japan, Italy & Israel.
(2) SUNRA has initially built up strategic concept of “Gather global scientific and technological resources, Integrate global intelligence technology”. SUNRA has exported to more than 70 countries & regions in the world.
(3) SUNRA has established cooperation with Walmart, Norauto and A.T.U. At present, SUNRA has invested in Vietnam to build factory and continues to plan overseas investment in more regions.
Sponsored by: State Intellectual Property Office People's Government of Jiangsu Province
Undertaken by: Intellectual Property Office of Jiangsu Province Jiangsu Provincial Department of Science and Technology Wuxi Municipal People's Government
Organized by: Wuxi Market Supervision Administration (Wuxi Intellectual Property Office) Wuxi Science and Technology Bureau The Management Committee of Wuxi Liyuan Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu Province Jiangnan University
Executed by: Beijing New Creation Advertisement Co., Ltd. Beijing International Design Week Co., Ltd.
Co-organized by: Additive Manufacturing Alliance of China Jiangnan University National University Science Park Wuxi (National) Design Patent Information Center
Supported by: Jiangsu Yangguang Huiyuan Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd.
Website Operation: Beijing New Creation Advertisement Co., Ltd.
Administrative Contact Email：email@example.com
Expo Live Broadcast