Release time：2020-10-15Source：Organizing Committee
Intellectual Property Offices of all districts and cities, all relevant units:
China (Wuxi) International Design Expo is jointly organized by the State Intellectual Property Office, the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the People's Government of Jiangsu Province to build a brand in the design field. It aims to promote the integrated development of the design industry and intellectual property rights, and create a good innovation and creativity ecology It is an important measure to promote the construction of a strong country and province with intellectual property rights, and to guide the high-quality creation and efficient use of intellectual property rights. After research, the 16th China (Wuxi) International Design Expo (hereinafter referred to as the Expo) will be held in Wuxi, our province from November 14 to 16, 2020. In accordance with the requirements of the "Notice of the People's Government of Jiangsu Province of the State Intellectual Property Office on Holding the Sixteenth China (Wuxi) International Design Expo", in order to hold this fair at a high level, it fully demonstrates Jiangsu's development in the field of intellectual property, especially design The results are as follows:
一、Organize the exhibition of local outstanding design patent products
The expo exhibition includes online and offline exhibitions. The offline exhibition is held in Hall A of Wuxi Taihu International Expo Center. The total exhibition area is about 24,600 square meters. It is divided into an exhibition hall for Chinese patent award-winning enterprises, an exhibition hall for outstanding domestic and foreign enterprises, and Wuxi Design For boutique exhibition halls, geographical indications and brand building exhibition halls, the Intellectual Property Offices of each districted city shall actively mobilize and organize superior enterprises in the field of appearance design in their respective regions to participate in the fair, and at the same time, upload relevant materials to the online exhibition system of the expo and proceed online simultaneously Show.
(一) Exhibitor conditions
Exhibitors have a certain number of design patents. They have advanced design concepts in the industry, great market potential, and strong industry driving ability. They focus on inviting and organizing major design patent applications and won the gold, silver, excellence and provincial design patents in China. Units of the Outstanding Patent Project Award participated in the exhibition.
(二) How to participate
Participation methods are mainly special booths, highlighting the company's appearance design products, the results of the company's use of the intellectual property system, etc. The exhibited products must be representative and advanced in the industry, with design and technical characteristics.
(三) Requirements for exhibition arrangement
1. Offline deployment. The exhibition arrangement adopts the independent arrangement of one unit or the joint arrangement of multiple enterprises, and the exhibition area is not limited. Local intellectual property offices should conscientiously do a good job in the promotion and organization of local exhibitions in accordance with the actual conditions of the region. Related companies are requested to send the "Registration Form for the Sixteenth China (Wuxi) International Design Expo" (Annex 1) to the office of the Expo Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) before October 23, November 9 From January to 13th, we will go to Wuxi Taihu International Expo Center (No. 88 Qingshu Road, Taihu New Town, Binhu District, Wuxi City) to start the exhibition. The exhibition will be completed before 12 noon on November 13, and the exhibition will be dismantled in the afternoon of November 16.
2. Online exhibition. Create an all-weather online display platform that never ends through various forms such as 3D modeling, graphic display, and promotional video playback. Local intellectual property offices should actively organize relevant enterprises in their regions to provide online display materials, and send the materials to the mailbox of the executive unit of the Expo (email@example.com) before October 23. The specific requirements for materials are as follows:
(1) 5-10 jpg format pictures of the product display, respectively label the product name, the picture size is controlled between 200KB to 2M;
(2) One promotional video of the company or product in mp4 format, and the duration is controlled within 5 minutes;
(3) Exhibitor information includes: company profile, phone number, email address, address, official website URL and other text information, as well as corporate logo, WeChat QR code, Weibo QR code pictures, and the introduction should be within 500 words.
二、 Organizing local enterprises and institutions to attend the exhibition
The theme of this year’s expo is “inspiring things with the heart and creating new ideas with wisdom”. There will be exhibitions, special forums, design competitions and other activities. The intellectual property bureaus of all districts and cities shall actively organize personnel to observe and learn on-site for the region. Intellectual property development provides a positive reference.
(一) Main activities of the exhibition
1. The opening ceremony of the Expo. Inviting participants from the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), foreign institutions in China, internationally renowned design associations, internationally renowned multinational companies, domestic well-known enterprises, design companies, domestic and foreign universities and scientific research institutes, etc. to participate in the conference and participate in the keynote speech. The 21st China Patent Awards for design patent awards;
2. Summit forum. Organize three themed forums including innovative design theme forum, design and intellectual property protection theme forum, and additive manufacturing quality improvement forum, inviting domestic and foreign intellectual property experts and scholars, well-known design masters and cutting-edge design elites to focus on the design industry and intellectual property fields Give speeches on hot topics and development trends;
3. The 9th Taihu Lake Award Design and High-Value Patent Cultivation Competition. The 9th Taihu Lake Award Design Night was held to present awards to companies or individuals who won the Taihu Lake Award.
Relevant personnel from intellectual property management departments, intellectual property service organizations, and related enterprises and institutions will attend the exhibition. Among them, enterprises that have won the 21st China Design Patent Gold Award, Silver Award, and Excellence Award will participate in the morning of November 14 The opening ceremony of the Expo and the awarding activities of the 21st China Patent Awards for design patent projects.
(三) Participation time
1. Registration time: Please gather the information of exhibitors in each district and city, and fill in the "Registration Receipt for the 16th China (Wuxi) International Design Expo" (Annex 2), and will participate before October 30 Report the meeting receipt to the office of the Expo Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org);
2. Viewing time: All participants will register at the lobby of the Grand World Hotel Wuxi from 13:00 to 18:00 on November 13 (No. 111, Hefeng Road, Taihu New City, Binhu District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province), November 14 -16th to attend the exhibition.
三、 Other matters
(一) The Expo is one of the key exhibitions fostered by the State Intellectual Property Office and the Provincial Government. All localities are requested to attach great importance to it, extensively launch and organize carefully, and do a good job in participating in key enterprises. The specific itinerary and accommodation arrangements during the exhibition can be determined independently. If unified arrangements are required, please contact the office of the Expo Organizing Committee in time.
(二) Do a good job in online and offline display simultaneously. In addition to actively organizing offline exhibitors, local intellectual property offices should widely mobilize more enterprises and institutions, and make full use of the Expo's online exhibition platform to publicize and display enterprise patent products, and work together to create The "never ending" online expo.
(三) Enterprises participating in this expo do not need to pay booth fees, but only need to bear the booth construction costs and the round-trip transportation, food and accommodation fees for the exhibition.
(一) Wuxi Municipal Market Supervision Administration (Intellectual Property Office)
Contact: Wu Qi, Ni Chengyun
(二) Contact list of each event
Participated in the 16th China (Wuxi) International Design Expo
Contacts: Zhou Jian, Zhang Ming, Yan Bin
Telephone: 0510-81009035, 81009032, 81009031
Summit Forum and China Patent Award Presentation Activities
Contact: Wu Weixin
The 9th Taihu Lake Award Design and High-Value Patent Cultivation Competition and Awarding Activities
Contact: Liu Hua
(三) Jiangsu Provincial Intellectual Property Office
Contact: Chen Gang, Zhu Yu
Mail box: email@example.com
Jiangsu Provincial Intellectual Property Office
October 13, 2020
1. Registration Form for Participating in the 16th China (Wuxi) International Design Expo
2. Registration receipt for the 16th China (Wuxi) International Design Expo
Sponsored by: State Intellectual Property Office People's Government of Jiangsu Province
Undertaken by: Intellectual Property Office of Jiangsu Province Jiangsu Provincial Department of Science and Technology Wuxi Municipal People's Government
Organized by: Wuxi Market Supervision Administration (Wuxi Intellectual Property Office) Wuxi Science and Technology Bureau The Management Committee of Wuxi Liyuan Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu Province Jiangnan University
Executed by: Beijing New Creation Advertisement Co., Ltd. Beijing International Design Week Co., Ltd. Guangdong Zhongce Intellectual Property Research Institute
Co-organizer: Jiangnan University National University Science Park, Wuxi (National) Design Patent Information Center, Additive Manufacturing Alliance of China, Wuxi Branch of Jiangsu Provincial Special Equipment Inspection and Research Institute, Wuxi Municipal Institute of Supervision and Inspection of Product Quality and Wuxi Institute of Metrology and Testing.
Supported by: PICC P&C Wuxi Branch, Wuxi Branch of Bank of Jiangsu Co., Ltd., Wuxi Branch of Bank of China Limited, Wuxi Branch of Agricultural Bank of China Limited and CREATIVITY, a media partner of Jiangsu Yangguang Huiyuan Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd.
Website Operation: Beijing New Creation Advertisement Co., Ltd.
Administrative Contact Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo Live Broadcast