State Intellectual Property Office, Ministry of Science and Technology, Jiangsu Provincial People's Government
Theme and purpose
Theme: INGENIOUS CREATION INTELLIGENT INNOVATION
This year’s competition has two groups: "Creative Group" and "Product Group" for solicitation and review. The main categories cover:
Creative group: Collect and appraise innovative works that have not yet been mass-produced, which can be conceptual designs for future production and lifestyles, or alternative solutions to traditional products, and they are highly achievable.
Product group: To collect and appraise works that have been designed or mass-produced, and the entries are required to be innovative, practical, beautiful, economical and safe.
Bonus (ten thousand yuan)
Bonus (ten thousand yuan)
Bonus (ten thousand yuan)
Best Guidance Award
Best Organization College
91 awards with a total of 2.05 million yuan
Contest process and schedule
1. Fill in the application form (see QR code);
2. Two design layout drawings, electronic files in JPG format; layout of A3 format (297mm*420mm), resolution of 300dpi; vertical typesetting. The content should include the name of the work, overall renderings, structural drawings, partial renderings, basic appearance dimensions, photos of physical works (mandatory for the product group), design instructions (in Chinese and English), and work introduction (the author’s name and any Mark, otherwise it will be regarded as an invalid work).
3. Attached to the publicity map (for online publicity docking), the required format is 600×450 pixels, which can fully express the overall effect of the creative work.
4. Entry submission method
The naming method of the works submitted by the contestants: creative group/product group+category (choose one: smart technology/equipment manufacturing/household goods/others)+work name+author name+contact information, and send the entries after packaging To the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration for this competition is mainly based on email registration. If you encounter any difficult questions in the registration process or filling out the application form, please call the China (Wuxi) International Design Expo Organizing Committee.
Contact number: (0510) 85176083 Teacher Zhang
(0510) 85191065-807 Teacher Tang
Important note: The registration deadline for this competition is September 30, 2020. Please be careful not to miss the registration time! ! !
Contest related instructions
1. Participants must have independent intellectual property rights for the submitted entries;
2. No unit or individual has applied for the same creative concept or product to the State Intellectual Property Office of China before the submission date;
3. Only one competition category can be submitted for the same creative concept or product;
4. Entries in the creative group must be original conceptual design works with independent intellectual property rights such as appearance designs. The published works are the same or similar, and have won second prizes or above in global or national design competitions or Product schemes designed for third-party services require Party A’s authorization agreement to participate. Any legal liability caused by the plagiarism of works, theft of trade secrets, etc. of the contestants shall be borne by the contestants, and the contest organizing committee shall have the right to unilaterally cancel their qualifications for participation and awards at any stage of the contest;
5. The entries in the product group must be products that have been industrialized or will be industrialized in the previous year by enterprises and design institutions, have no intellectual property disputes, and have not won the competition awards. Participating with tangible, high-value industrial products and consumer products, it reflects innovative design points in the appearance, structure, material, function, color or combination of products, and is practical.
6. The final entries of the competition must reflect creativity and innovation in graphics, models, videos, products, etc., and submit corresponding roadshow defense materials. The organizer entrusts Jiangsu Sunshine Huiyuan Intellectual Property Operation Co., Ltd. to provide free intellectual property application services for the finalist creative group works. The product group needs to submit intellectual property authorization certification materials.
7. The physical objects or models of the final finalists must be exhibited at the Taihu Award booth of the China (Wuxi) International Design Expo, otherwise it will be deemed to have voluntarily given up the qualifications.
China (Wuxi) International Design Expo Organizing Committee
Sponsored by: State Intellectual Property Office People's Government of Jiangsu Province
Undertaken by: Intellectual Property Office of Jiangsu Province Jiangsu Provincial Department of Science and Technology Wuxi Municipal People's Government
Organized by: Wuxi Market Supervision Administration (Wuxi Intellectual Property Office) Wuxi Science and Technology Bureau The Management Committee of Wuxi Liyuan Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu Province Jiangnan University
Executed by: Beijing New Creation Advertisement Co., Ltd. Beijing International Design Week Co., Ltd. Guangdong Zhongce Intellectual Property Research Institute
Co-organizer: Jiangnan University National University Science Park, Wuxi (National) Design Patent Information Center, Additive Manufacturing Alliance of China, Wuxi Branch of Jiangsu Provincial Special Equipment Inspection and Research Institute, Wuxi Municipal Institute of Supervision and Inspection of Product Quality and Wuxi Institute of Metrology and Testing.
Supported by: PICC P&C Wuxi Branch, Wuxi Branch of Bank of Jiangsu Co., Ltd., Wuxi Branch of Bank of China Limited, Wuxi Branch of Agricultural Bank of China Limited and CREATIVITY, a media partner of Jiangsu Yangguang Huiyuan Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd.
Website Operation: Beijing New Creation Advertisement Co., Ltd.
Administrative Contact Email：email@example.com
Expo Live Broadcast